EE are currently experiencing issues around the voucher code functionality for members who are looking to upgrade their tariff online. Both ourselves and EE are aware of this.
In some cases when you are trying to upgrade your contract online via your account the voucher code box will not appear meaning you will not be able to add the discount to your upgrade.
To obtain the discount you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Upgrade your contract online without adding your discount code. (Do not upgrade over the phone or in-store, your discount will not be applied)
- You will receive an email from EE confirming your upgrade. This email will contain your XKN number. Please make a note of this number
- You will need to visit our customer service portal https://healthservicediscounts.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
a. Create a new query
b. Use the following subject: “EE upgrade issue”
c. Provide the following information:
i. Full Name
ii. EE mobile number
iii. XKN number (From confirmation email)
- We will then contact EE on your behalf usually within 2 working days
- EE will then add the discount to your account, this may take up to 5 working days. The discount will only show on your account from your next bill due date
- We will not contact you to confirm that the discount has been added to your account
- If there are any issues with the discount we will contact you to try and resolve the issue